The Lion (Choleric, Dominant)
Motto: Let’s get moving! Favorite Saying: “Let’s do it my way, now!”
One Word Descriptions: Powerful. “The Doer.” Extrovert.
Lion (Choleric) Strengths:
- Natural, take-charge leader.
- Goal-oriented, vision-driven.
- Decisive, bottom-line person.
- Doer, impact player, not a watcher or listener.
- Driven to correct wrongs.
- More interested in achieving goals than pleasing people.
- Intuitive and decisive.
- Makes quick decisions, with or without the facts, usually right.
- Prefers short communication with few details—get to the bottom line!
- Highly competitive—thrives on opposition, dresses to impress.
- Pragmatic, dislikes theory, concepts and speculation.
- Loves history and non-fiction.
Lion (Choleric) Weaknesses:
- Control freak.
- Too hard on people.
- Often viewed as insensitive.
- Hates to admit being wrong.
Balancing the Lion (Choleric):
- Develop Christ’s love and compassion for others.
- Work on the fruit of the Spirit—love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness.
- Wait on the Lord and let the Spirit lead—get His timing on things.
- Do things in Christ’s ability, not your own ability.
- Learn to rest and relax.
The Lion’s (Choleric's) Gift:
- Leading and motivating people to accomplish goals. Let’s make a difference and have an impact.